Running the technology department for a small to medium business can be challenging.
You’re constantly fighting to find time to perform security patches and upgrades, keep your users happy and working productively and maybe even spend a few minutes on researching the technology that will bring your business a competitive edge. All of the conflicting priorities may have you feeling like throwing in the towel, but Sterling Technology Solutions can support all of your technology needs while providing you with a structured support alternative that will eliminate unnecessary spending when a part of your network breaks down unexpectedly.
Managed IT services from Sterling Technology Solutions provides you with a proactive team of highly trained and qualified leaders in their respective fields, including:
- Email migration
- System integration
- Cloud services
- File and printer sharing
- PC repair
- Mobile device support
- Adware/Malware/Virus protection and removal
- Firewall installation
- Data backup and recovery, and more
Finding someone trained in all of these specialties that could be a full-time part of your team would be incredibly cost-prohibitive, if you could even find someone with his diverset skillset and knowledge! Sterling offers you a way to receive best-in-class support for your current and future technology initiatives while keeping your desktop PCs, Macs and company-owned mobile devices running effectively and efficiently.
- Special Projects: Even if you are happy with your current technology solution for everyday needs, are you certain that they’re staying up-to-date on the latest and greatest software and hardware trends? When you’re starting a new project, you need to know that your technology solutions provider is able to take the time to fully research and make insightful recommendations for your next special project or business expansion. Sterling Technology Solutions offers you the peace of mind of knowing that each project is approached with the same intense focus on excellence.
- Maximum Efficiency: Moving your business forward means constantly looking for innovative ways to improve processing times, streamline workflows and save money. The professionals at Sterling Technology Solutions are able to work with you directly to determine where technology can be improved or morphed to provide your business with the strategic advantage that solid business solutions can provide. When processes are circular or have excessive steps or backtracking, they can cost you thousands, if not tens of thousands, of dollars over the course of a year. Software and hardware upgrades may require a little investment in your business upfront, but that foresight will pay off as you’re able to process orders more efficiently, offer better support and service for your customers, and be a better partner for your vendors.
- Experience That Matters: With more than twenty years deploying and managing servers and networks for small- to medium-sized businesses in the Charlotte area, our technology teams excel at meeting and exceeding your needs. With other managed service providers, you may find yourself explaining your problem over and over again as you go through Level 1 and then Level 2 support personnel, before you finally reach someone with the knowledge and expertise to answer your questions. Not so at Sterling Technology Solutions–we ensure that you are able to immediately access Level 3 support technicians immediately, so your problem is resolved more quickly and with less frustration.
When you are ready for lightning-fast response times from technicians who truly understand your business and who are personally invested in ensuring that your business is successful.
Contact Sterling Technology Solutions today at (704) 271-5001 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your free assessment.