True Expertise Can Revolutionize The Way You Do Business.
At Sterling Technology Solutions, we collaborate with Charlotte area small and mid-sized business to identify and customize the most innovative, secure technical solutions available. We offer proactive IT management services with real-time monitoring so you can rest easy that your business IT infrastructure and valuable business data are protected and secure. We work diligently to ensure minimal downtime and maximum server efficiency for our clients so they can focus less on IT issues and more on running a productive, successful business.
We specialize in Microsoft Server Operating Systems, SonicWall Routers and Firewalls, Windows Operating Systems, and Microsoft Office365:
- Real-Time Monitoring – we provide custom Windows OS monitoring services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Proactive Approach – we preemptively identify and solve issues before they cause problems.
- Automatic Malware Protection – for maximum security, we provide constant real-time protection against the invasion of malicious software. Automated updates keep your system ahead of cyber attacks by identifying and containing threats before they can wreak havoc on your system.
- Automated Notifications – we alert you to any system changes regarding performance issues and downtime so you always know where you stand.
We provide complete virtualization services so you can control upfront hardware costs and benefit from the ultimate in server flexibility and convenience:
VMWare & Hyper-V Virtualization: Virtualization allows your business to benefit from the functionality of multiple remote servers with an investment in just one physical server. Essentially, you can control upfront IT business costs and streamline your IT infrastructure by simulating multiple servers from one main physical location.
Our team of IT experts has extensive experience in implementing these powerful server configurations. We proudly utilize VMWare software because we find it to be an effective, adaptable, and innovative virtualization tool.
With our VMWare & Hyper-V Virtualization packages, small and mid-sized businesses can save on hardware expenses and benefit from comprehensive remote server support:
- Faster Restart Capabilities – A virtual server takes approximately half the time to restart than a physical server.
- Better Backup & Restore – If your business experiences a system failure or data disaster, a virtual server can be restored quickly and efficiently—so your business can stay up and running and get back to normal in no time.
- Easier Remote Management – Complex system management tasks are often easier when performed remotely than on a physical server.
- Flexibility – Modifying and improving upon your existing IT infrastructure is often made much simpler with virtualized servers. It’s easier to transfer resources between virtual servers when necessary to rebalance and redistribute server power and capacity where it is most needed for maximum productivity and ROI.
Get in touch with Sterling Technology Solutions today at (704) 271-5001 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!