Managed IT Services Provider (MSP) for the Triangle Area (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill)
Our Raleigh–Durham–Chapel Hill Coverage Area
Our Onsite Technology Support Services covers the Triangle Area of Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill, including Apex, Garner, Cary, Wake Forest, Hillsborough, and surrounding areas. Our Remote Monitoring, Consulting, vCIO, Cloud Services, and Helpdesk Support are available anywhere in North Carolina.
We placed our remote office location right in the heart of Research Triangle Park for a centralized location to provide easy support of any onsite services, as needed, for our clients in the area. Plus, who wouldn’t want to be dead-center of the three major universities of NC State, Duke, and UNC-Chapel Hill! The area provides a good pool of Technology Engineers and Technology Partnerships.
Our coverage isn’t restricted to just the Triangle cities though. We offer tech support in the major counties that make up the Triangle area; Wake County, Durham County, Johnston County, Orange County, and Harnett County.
Why Our Technology Solutions for your Business?
We provide Technical Support for a variety of businesses in a variety of industries for our client’s in the Triangle/Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area. Whether your business is a dental office requiring support for PMS software and digital x-rays, a car dealership using CDK, an Engineering Firm, or almost anything else (almost, there are some things we will not support) we will have your IT needs covered. We offer industry-proven technology solutions backed by our best practices, expertise, and combined technical experience.
Some of our Technical Services & Technology Solutions include:
• Backup, Disaster & Recovery Solutions: Also known as BDR, whether a local backup here in Raleigh, backed up to the cloud, or both (best option), know your desktops, servers, and company data is secured. If your company gets hit with Ransomware, data deletion, fire, or other disasters, our backup solution can get you back up and running very quickly. You can choose to backup as often as every 15 minutes and even choose to run your entire network in the cloud should you suffer a total loss of facilities. Contact Us, we can recommend and explain the Best Backup Option and tailor it to meet the needs of your business.
• 24/7 Monitoring & Automation: Our Managed Services Clients enjoy the peace of mind knowing their network is being constantly monitored for things like failed hard drives, failed backups, bad hardware, stuck print jobs, viruses, etc. Our automation will automatically fix any issue it can and alert us, so we can remediate anything it couldn’t.
• Proactive Support: In addition to our Automation software, we manually check our client’s networks and servers regularly to ensure we catch anything that may cause our client’s interruption.
• NOC & SOC Helpdesk: Our Network & Security Operations Center are in Charlotte, NC but support our clients and client’s technology anywhere in the world. So just because your business is located in Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill, doesn’t mean you will not get the same lighting fast technical support. And if you need onsite technology support in the Raleigh area, we have that covered as well!
• Structured Cabling: Do you need network cables ran, often called a “drop”? Whether a couple of network cables need to be pulled or you have an entire office that needs data and voice cabling pulled, we can do it. We can install your rack, run your cables, and hook everything up.
• Telephone Support: We have partnered with RingCentral to provide world-class VoIP services to our clients. If you need a phone solution that just works and has all the advanced features you would expect, contact us. We will do all the leg work and give you a turn-key phone solution that will probably save you money.
• Immediate Access to Level 3 Engineer: Every one of our clients has a primary point of contact that is a Level 3 Engineer. You will hear the same familiar, customer-friendly voice that already knows your network inside and out.
• Security Services: From Harding your Server, protecting your Network with a Firewall and Antivirus, locking down your Email, encrypting your data & emails, we have the Security Services that keep the malicious bad guys at bay.
• Migration Services: Migrating to Office 365? Moving Servers to the Cloud? Let us help you adopt the cloud or migrate your data. We have migrated almost all of our clients at one point or another, either from an old server to a new server, from on-premise to the cloud, or old email solution to Office 365.
• Cloud Services: We offer a variety of Cloud Hosting Solutions. We can move you to the cloud and support you there as well. Office 365 email, Azure AD, Cloud Applications, Cloud Servers, and Cloud Virtual Desktops, we can support them all. The cloud is independent of location, so it does not matter if you are in Durham, you can work from anywhere that has an internet connection on a mobile device.
• AND MUCH MORE! Ask Us How We Can Help.
Sterling Technology Solutions is your local Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill Area IT Service Provider. Since 2003, Our Mission has been to help other local North Carolina businesses succeed. Our ultimate goal is to help you maximize your business’ profitability and success through our innovative, Raleigh Managed IT Solutions.
Contact us today at (704) 271-5001 or email us at email@example.com for a free consultation.